Workshops and Events
More information on upcoming workshops and events coming soon. View past research compliance workshops and events here.
IRB 101 Canvas Workshop
The IRB 101 Canvas Workshop allows you to add modules to your Canvas course to give your students quick access to IRB information. The course contains:
- IRB 101: ~27 minute lecture with slides
- Cayuse IRB: ~7 minute Quick Start instructional video
- Cayuse IRB: ~6 minute Making IRB-requested Changes instructional video
- 5 question quiz on IRB process
- Resource material and links to the IRB website
Contact Hila Berger to request the IRB 101 Workshop at your department meeting.
Web-based Compliance Training
Web-based compliance training is offered through . Courses are available in the following compliance subject areas:
- Human Subjects Protection Training (CITI RCR Instructions)
- Responsible Conduct of Research for Faculty or graduate students (CITI RCR Instructions)
- Animal Care and Use (IACUC)
- Financial Conflict of Interest (FCOI)
- Health Information and Privacy (CITI HIPS Training Registration)
Checklist for New Faculty
Go to the website, create an account, and affiliate with Montclair State University. Take the courses relevant to your research. e.g. HSR for Human Subjects Research.
Request a Cayuse IRB/424 account千亿体育网站. Your Cayuse account provides you access to Montclair State University’s online IRB submission and grant proposal systems.
Meet your relevant compliance committee (IRB, IACUC, IBC) and discuss the regulations that your research must comply by. Discuss the process of moving your existing research to Montclair State University – i.e. establishing an IRB Authorization Agreement with your former institution.
Visit the Research Compliance千亿体育网站 landing page to see if your relevant compliance committee is offering any upcoming training events.