NetID Account Management Center
- New students will find their NetID in their Acceptance letter. New students accepted before March 19, 2019 who have not yet activated their NetID will need to contact the Admissions office to obtain their NetID.
- New faculty and staff will find their NetID in the welcome email sent by HR. Any new employee who has not received their NetID should contact HR.
Current employees were notified by email in June to reset their NetID password within two weeks through the NetID Account Management Center.
- Employees who failed to reset their password within the two weeks saw their password expire and lost access to University email and applications.
- Employees can reset their password using the . The reset process requires that a personal email and personal cell phone be set in the 千亿体育网站 Contacts section of Workday.
- Employees who did not set this information in Workday or who experience any issues during the reset process should contact the IT Service desk at 973-655-7971 or ITservicedesk@montclair.edu.
Current students千亿体育网站 can change their password using the .
Any faculty, staff or students who have forgotten their password can use the .
千亿体育网站For now, Professors Emeriti who would like to change their password should continue to use the . They will be notified in the future when they are moved into the new NetID Account Management Center. They should see no changes to their access of MSU email.
For now, affiliates (any individual who has a NetID but is not an employee, student, or emeritus) who would like to change their password should continue to use the . Affiliates will be notified in the future when they are moved into the new NetID Account Management Center. They should see no changes to their access of MSU email or other applications.