Undergraduate Admissions Virtual Resources
- Please note that the Bachelor of Science in Nursing and the Education Opportunity Fund Program are space-limited. Should these programs meet capacity prior to the June 1 extended deadline and before you submit your deposit, you may be offered admission to a different program.
千亿体育网站We understand that the beginning of your college journey is a very exciting time, so we’d like to provide you with an update on all the new opportunities we’ve prepared and are working on for you to experience Montclair State!
What’s available now:
- Virtual Accepted Student Day – We were so happy to meet everyone who joined us on April 18th and 19th! As promised, we’ve created a Q&A sheet, which includes answers to all the questions that were asked in our Zoom chat. For those who missed the event, !
- Virtual Transfer Instant Decision Days – Our Transfer Admissions Counselors are offering Virtual Instant Decision Days to all Fall 2020 Transfer applicants every Tuesday. A Transfer Admissions Counselor will call you and you’ll receive an admissions decision on the spot! In order to select an Instant Decision appointment, you must first submit your transfer application online.
- Live Chat – We’ve implemented a live chat feature on our Admissions 千亿体育网站page. Here, you’ll be able to connect with an actual admissions staff member and have all your questions answered in real time. If you’ve already chatted with our Rocky Bot, make sure to click the three dots at the top of the chat screen and select “Restart Conversation” – this will allow you to start a Live Chat. (This is currently staffed Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Virtual Tour – Our Virtual Tour video will let you discover our “wow” factor and see where our students are inspired to succeed every day.
- Admissions Telecounseling – Our Freshmen and Transfer Admissions Counselors are available for 30-minute telecounseling sessions via phone, online chat, or web conference! When you sign up, you’ll select your preferred date and time and provide a brief description of what you’d like to talk about to ensure our counselors are prepared to help you and your family.
- Financial Aid Telecounseling – Our Financial Aid Counselors are available for 20-minute telecounseling sessions via phone, online chat, or web conference!
- Disability Resource Center Telecounseling – Staff members from our Disability Resource Center are available for 30 minute telecounseling sessions via phone, online chat, or web conference!
- Red Hawk Talks – Our Red Hawk Talk webinars are your opportunity to engage with professors and current students from your department or program. Conducted online through Zoom video conferences, you’ll be able to learn more about your program, have all your questions answered and find out why Montclair State is the right school for you!
- Montclair State’s Class of 2024 Facebook Group – This group serves as a space for new Red Hawks to interact with their fellow future classmates, find roommates and ask questions about their next steps as accepted students.
What’s coming soon:
- Interactive Campus Map – This map will bring our campus to life in the comfort of your home. You’ll be able to view our buildings, landmarks and get a look into the surrounding vibrant city of Montclair, NJ. Additional details of our Interactive Campus Map will be provided in April.
We are also here to support you if you are currently engaged in distance learning in your high school. Here are some resources we’ve compiled for our Red Hawks that we recommend to help you with online learning:
- Tips for Success — A message to Montclair State students as they begin online coursework
How to Succeed in Online Classes千亿体育网站 — Advice from One of Your Professors
We are very thankful for your patience as we all navigate through this situation together and are thrilled that you are interested in joining us in Red Hawk Country! If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us at 973-655-4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Montclair State University is committed to the safety and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff. Please visit the University’s Coronavirus website for the most up-to-date information about the University’s response to COVID-19.